Starting price for our puppies - $1590 (includes 6% PA sales tax)
*Price is subject to change*
- A $200 non-refundable retainer is required to hold your choice of puppy with the balance due in full prior to the puppy leaving our home.
**This retainer will be non-refundable unless we are unable to provide a puppy for you (ie: we decide to keep that puppy for our breeding program, puppy is sick and requires lengthy treatment, or puppy dies, etc). We take this retainer as your commitment to follow through with the purchase of a puppy. Once we have your retainer, we no longer market that puppy, and when we have a buyer back out, we lose weeks of time that we could have spent looking for the perfect home for them.**
- We currently accept the following forms of payment: Credit/Debit cards (through Square), Venmo, Zelle, or Cash.
- All puppies will be sold with AKC limited registration unless previously arranged. Full registration (breeding rights) will be available on a limited basis to approved breeders only, for an additional fee.
- All puppies come with Lifetime breeder support, health records, a written Lifetime health guarantee against the 7 main genetic diseases affecting Labrador Retrievers (CNM, DM, EIC, HNPK, PRA/prcd, RD/OSD, and SD2), a written 1 year guarantee against genetic life threatening illness resulting in death, and a written 26 month guarantee against severe genetic hip and elbow dysplasia.
- Health Guarantee can be found here.
- Sales Agreement can be found here.
- All puppies will be wormed with multiple dewormers and will be current on their vaccinations at time of pick up.
- All puppies will come socialized and introduced to a variety of sights, sounds, and textures and will have been through the Early Neurological Stimulation "Bio Sensor" Program (click here for description).
*As of June 2019 we are utilizing the Puppy Culture protocol in raising and socializing our puppies in addition to the ENS program. We feel this will set our puppies apart and thoroughly prepare them for their future lives! Click here for more information on the PC program.*
- All puppies will be ready for pick up after their 8 week old "birthday" per PA state law. Pick up dates and times will be arranged in advance. Failure of the buyer to pick up at the prearranged time will result in an accumulation of boarding fees equal to $10/day as well as any necessary veterinary charges. If the buyer does not make arrangements to pick up their puppy within 10 business days after the the prearranged time, they will forfeit ownership of the puppy and any payments that have been made to the breeder.
- Shipping/Transport/Delivery can be arranged at the cost of the buyer. Contact us for more information.
**We do not maintain an open waiting list for our puppies.**
Once we have a positive pregnancy confirmation for a planned pairing, we will open up a waiting list for each litter individually and accept a limited number of non-refundable retainers until the puppies are born (ie. 1-2 male & 1-2 female spots). Once the puppies are born, we will again open the waiting list and accept and review applications for the remainder of the available puppies.
Retainers will be accepted for sex preference only - we will not accept retainers based on color preference.
After an applicant has been approved for our waiting list, we will require the retainer to be paid within 24 hours to maintain their spot on the list. Failure to issue prompt payment will result in the applicant's forfeiture of their spot in line, and removal from the waiting list.
Puppy selections will be held during or shortly after the 6 week meet and greet (or sooner if prior applicants have already made their selection) and will be based on the applicants position on the waiting list for their desired sex of puppy.
If an applicant has been placed on a waiting list and their desired puppy is not born, they will have the option of transferring their name onto the waiting list for a different litter if/when available.
If an applicant removes themselves from a waiting list for any reason, and does not transfer to a different litter within 24 months, they will be removed from all waiting lists and their retainer will be considered forfeit.
**Stone Valley Labs has the right to keep first pick/s male/female of any litter**
You can find our puppy application form at the link below.
Please note that an application must be completed in full in order to be considered for one of our puppies. Completion of an application does not guarantee that you will be approved for a puppy from any current or future litters.