Starting price for our puppies - $1500 + 6% PA sales tax ($1590 total) *Price is subject to change*
- A $500 non-refundable retainer is required to hold your choice of puppy with the balance due in full prior to the puppy leaving our home. (effective 9/13/22)
**This retainer will be non-refundable unless we are unable to provide a puppy for you (ie: we decide to keep that puppy for our breeding program, puppy is sick and requires lengthy treatment, or puppy dies, etc). We take this retainer as your commitment to follow through with the purchase of a puppy. Once we have your retainer, we no longer market that puppy, and when we have a buyer back out, we lose weeks of time that we could have spent looking for the perfect home for them.**
- Non-refundable Puppy Retainer Agreement can be found here.
- We currently accept Credit/Debit Card and ACH (bank transfer) payments via invoices sent through Good Dog (a 3% fee applies to card transactions) or Cash at time of pickup for remaining balance.
- All puppies will be sold with AKC limited registration unless previously arranged. Full registration (breeding rights) will be available on a limited basis to approved breeders only, for an additional fee.
- All puppies go home with Lifetime breeder support, AKC registration paperwork, a goody bag, all health records, a short-term and long-term health warranty, and a lifetime health warranty against 15 genetic diseases affecting Labrador Retrievers. We no longer offer any warranty on orthopedic conditions due to new research indicating that environmental factors play a much bigger role in joint health than previously thought.
- Purchase Agreement and Guarantee can be viewed here.
- All puppies will be vet-checked, dewormed with multiple dewormers, and will be current on their vaccinations at time of pick up.
- All puppies will come socialized and introduced to a variety of sights, sounds, and textures and will have been through the Early Neurological Stimulation "Bio Sensor" Program (click here for description) as well as Early Scent Introduction (watch webinar here).
*We utilize both Avidog and Puppy Culture in raising and socializing our puppies in addition to ENS and ESI. We feel this will set our puppies apart and thoroughly prepare them for their future lives! Click here for more information on the PC program and here for more info on Avidog.*
- All puppies will be ready for pick up at a time of our choosing after their 8 week old "birthday" per PA state law. Pick up dates and times will be arranged in advance. Failure of the buyer to pick up at the prearranged time will result in an accumulation of boarding fees equal to $10/day as well as any necessary veterinary charges. If the buyer does not make arrangements to pick up their puppy within 10 business days after the the prearranged time, they will forfeit ownership of the puppy and any payments that have been made to the breeder.
- Shipping/Transport/Delivery can be arranged at the cost of the buyer. Contact us for more information.
**We do not maintain an open waiting list for our puppies.**
Once we have a positive pregnancy confirmation for a planned pairing, we will open up a waiting list for each litter and may accept a limited number of non-refundable retainers until the puppies are born. Once the puppies are born, we will work our way down through the approved applications and begin accepting non-refundable retainers to hold the buyer's spot on the waiting list.
After an applicant has been approved for our waiting list and notified of the birth of the puppies (typically a day or two after things settle down post-whelping), we will require the retainer to be paid within 24 hours to maintain their spot on the list. Failure to issue prompt payment will result in the applicant's forfeiture of their spot in line and removal from the waiting list.
Retainers will be accepted for gender preference first, and then we will consider a specific color preference. We will not accept retainers on color preference only.
Puppy selections will be held after the litter has been evaluated using a temperament test and will be based on the applicant's position on the waiting list as well as the results of the aptitude test. While we do our best to give every applicant the opportunity to "pick" the puppy they want, it's important to realize that each puppy is an individual and not all puppies will be a good fit for every situation. We will work with each applicant to be sure they are matched with a puppy that will best fit their situation and expectations.
If an applicant has been placed on a waiting list and their desired puppy is not born, or they decide for any reason that they are not ready for a puppy at that time, they will have the option of transferring their name onto the waiting list for a different litter if/when available.
If an applicant removes themselves from a waiting list for any reason, and does not transfer to a different litter within 24 months, they will be removed from all waiting lists and their retainer will be considered forfeit.
**Stone Valley Labs has the right to keep first pick/s male/female of any litter**
You can find our puppy application form at the link below.
Please note that an application must be completed in full in order to be considered for one of our puppies. Completion of an application does not guarantee that you will be approved for a puppy from any current or future litters.